Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
It's been half a year. Is this feature finished?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried the new Outlook for windows, I realized the File menu -and others- disappeared.
How can I open a .PST file? to work on old mail files?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It's been half a year. Is this feature finished?
Hi Everyone,
It's January 2024 (almost February). Is there an update to this issue? I find it hard to believe that we STILL have to toggle back and forth between the Outlook versions.
We understand Microsoft wanting to own all the user data, but this feature lacking is not acceptable. Please enable the option, yesterday
Please get this updated as soon as possible!
I really need to have access to my vast archive of *.pst files.
Most disappointing that it is not already included as it should be.
I asked Microsoft copilot and it replied with a long list of reasons why PST files will never be supported. I am disappointed in this loss of local functionality.
I asked "why doesn't the new outlook support pst files?". It gave 5 reasons and then said "In summary, while PST files served their purpose in the past, the new Outlook prioritizes modern features, security, and cloud integration over legacy formats."