Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I tried the new Outlook for windows, I realized the File menu -and others- disappeared.
How can I open a .PST file? to work on old mail files?
I have a folder structure in my PC documents area organised by subjects and drag my emails into each area for history on each subject instead of using a .PST file. I tried to drag a email into my folders directly from the new Outlook for testing and my emails do not come across as expected. It looks like the new outlook will not allow this function for storing emails with my other documents in each folder.
I can do it with my current Office 10 Outlook version and open the email from where I have placed them, is this function going to be in the new Outlook. It makes sense to group all my documents in one spot together on each subject and open them from where they are stored. That way there is no need for a .PST file if you like to do this.