Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I am somewhat back to normal. A while ago gmail said it would stop working with less secure apps like Outlook pre 2013 using POP. We upgraded to Outlook 2021 which used IMAP. I map using a ost format rather then POP. All well and good but or file history was in a pst file so I lost a lot of old documents. Since I changed to Outlook 2021 I could go back to POP. The delema was I need to choose, recent stuff on ost or old files (but importand files ) on pst.
I was looking for Microsoft help in transisioning but nada. So I decided the pst was more important then the ost.
I still have the ost file (which you cannot access outside Outlook, hoping someday Microsoft would accomidate old customers. Guess not.
Ed