Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Can't find switch to revert back to old Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried the new Outlook for windows, I realized the File menu -and others- disappeared.
How can I open a .PST file? to work on old mail files?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Can't find switch to revert back to old Outlook.
This is what I do but you need to do it every time you open outlook (pain). I would love it if you could set it to open in classic.
Thanks,
Ed
How do I turn off the Outlook (New) since I do not see the toggle switch in the upper right corner.
On the Help ribbon you'll find a button called Go to classic Outlook.
Thank you, I have been going crazy looking for the .pts link.
I did turn off the "Try the new outlook" but when I open Outlook it opens in the New Outlook and I need to revert back each time. How do I get it to open in my Outlook Classic?
Thanks again,
Ed
PS I got here because, at first I was looking for my mail search, which had disappeared. In the blog it said, if all else fails uninstall and reinstall. I did any now it wants to always start in New Outlook.
How do I turn off the Outlook (New) since I do not see the toggle switch in the upper right corner.