Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
how do i get my old calendar back,i hate the new calendar
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
how do i get my old calendar back,i hate the new calendar
Go back to classic Outlook.
chc
It is easy to switch back to the Legacy Outlook. Just click on Outlook at the top, and you will see the option to switch to Legacy Outlook. It's annoying to have to do this periodically, but it is easy to do. I hope that helps.
You are not forced to use the New Outlook. You can easily switch back to 'Legacy Outlook' by using the drop down menu under Outlook, or the Help bar.
I agree. The horibble New Outlook (and I will continue to call it that) is horrible, disgusting, irrating, frustrating and unusable all at the same time. But like typical big, money rich corporations that continue to shove "use this web page and pay extra" Microsoft simply does not care.
Why should I pay for Office 365 now the the horrible New Outlook is basically a web-version that is available on my Desktop? We pay for services and get zero, ziltch, nada, nothing in return.
Absolutely horrible Microsoft!