I really hate the new outlook.

Anonymous
2023-06-12T16:53:38+00:00

I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-09T13:07:54+00:00

    I hear about Google selling info,’is there proof of thar?

    Also, do Apple have a professional email? I have mine with Google. I do not have an iMac anymore, just iPads and iPhones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T17:50:56+00:00

    i also hate the "new outlook", i uninstall this malware after every windows update, is there a way to get rid of it forever and stay with the Win10/11 Mail app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T15:57:31+00:00

    I also hate the new outlook. I want a simple email browser. The old outlook allows me to use the SHIFT key to select multiple messages and delete them with a single click on the trashcan icon. The new one has changed that key combination to a less intuitive operation that is more difficult to use. Also, the most annoying part is that every time I boot the computer and open Outlook, the new Outlook either tries to hijack the computer and run or throws an annoying ad with button to try the new Outlook. The hijack has happened so make times that it has made me quite angry with Microsoft in general. That, and the fact that MS Office has gone from a one time purchase to a subscription service to take more of my money has me looking for any and all independent software packages to use other than Microsoft. Microsoft really has a talent for angering it's customers, and all for creating dependents and for greed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T16:13:40+00:00

    We Americans have gotten use to pay more and get less. The corporations have nothing to fear from customer anger. That is as long as they keep the politicians winning as we the consumer keeps on losing . As far as corporations are concerned it is the wild wild west and they make the rules.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T14:22:55+00:00

    Dumping all i can from microsoft. However, the real problem is with the politicians from every party at every level. There is so much money in it for them to allow companies big companies like Microsoft on national and/or international levels or small companies that get "legal' monopolies (LIKE INTERNET SERVICES) in local communities, it now is impossible to get them out with our votes. The politicians have over last 50 years have finally gained control of the voting processes state by state. In 1796 Washington warned the people Do not allow the party's to govern themselves, for to do so, they will tear the Republic apart". It has take 250 years but the politicians have won.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments