Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
I HATE IT TOO!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I HATE IT TOO!
The new outlook calendar is so clunky and cluttered looking! Awful.
somehow the shortcut i had stop working
i really hate the new look and had configure 4 accounts that I now don't have access to
Luckily I didn't change to anything new from MS knowing the quality, so I can still use that I want to use, but I get constant pop-ups anyway. So I don't think there will be a real solution or if one exists it will be removed soon.
It took me less than a minute to decide that I HATE the "new" MS Outlook. Why in the hell do these idiots have to constantly change things just for the sake of change? A mail app that is not in sync with contacts and calendars is just stupidity! Right now, Outlook is ideal, and if I'm required to relearn something that is worse that what I already have, I will be PISSED! And I promise right now that if we are forced to change to this new abomination, I will migrate everything to a different app and NEVER use Outlook again. Listen to your audience Micro-softheads!