I really hate the new outlook.

Anonymous
2023-06-12T16:53:38+00:00

I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T03:41:50+00:00

    Yes, it is true that there is now an easy way to change back using Help, but I am being told the old Outlook is going to be done away with so we won't be able to change back at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T03:40:47+00:00

    I hate the New Outlook too!! I was told by Outlook support months ago that I would never be forced to change. And yet that doesn't seem to be true. The New Outlook loses my contacts and a lot of my important emails. Why should we be forced to change. The old outlook is just fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T18:59:41+00:00

    Hey dude, I figured out a way out of this. Go to help>Support and type the issue, something along the lines of "How do I switch back to the old outlook?".

    The bot will suggest the answers to toggle off the switch that doesn't exist with the new update, however, if you scroll down, it has a "Do it for me" option, click that and voila! Back to the old one.

    Hope that helps!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more