I really hate the new outlook.

Anonymous
2023-06-12T16:53:38+00:00

I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T13:23:47+00:00

    YES, it was.

    However, you miss the point. The NEW Outlook is not an if. The new Outlook, if one wishes to stick with Outlook, is a must use end of 2024. My goal, if I keep this almost new Windows 11 lap top is to put as much distance between me and Microsoft as possible. Microsoft has been, will continue to be be a slot machine they push at every move to buy this or that. Continue to remove free items and now cost if one wishes to use such. Also, their roll outs and product delivery and follow up leave a great deal to be desired. Bing is a joke, as was Explorer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T06:24:45+00:00

    I tried the latest version of outlook emal. I felt I was required to accept the new version because the new changes were inevitable . I clicked the toggle switch and immediately noticed that all of my emails from both my Microsoft accounts and non-microsoft accounts were deleted. Then I discovered that I would have to enter my non Microsoft email accounts passwords so that(apparently) they could be linked to their cloud, which I find offensive. I then switched the toggle back my non Microsoft email accounts reappeared. Only to realize my old Microsoft hotmails had disappeared. I need a new computer, I'm looking at a Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T15:04:03+00:00

    Agreed! It really is amazing how bad Microsoft is at developing applications like Outlook... just stunning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T15:39:59+00:00

    Microsoft could care less what their customers think about their roll outs, year after year, problem after problem. They just keep rolling out software that nets more $$$ for the company regardless of the dissatisfaction of the customers. A couple of years ago, Microsoft held 95% of worldwide usage. Today, about 92%. If trend continues, Microsoft may begin listening to it's customers, especially if the customers are businesses.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T15:29:02+00:00

    I will most likely buy a Mac Air in 2024. Sadly, I own two LT's both less than 3 yrs. old. Wife has an ipad and we both have iphones, NEVER this much bs or bloated ads on Safari. Also, Chrome is starting to resemble Microsoft. If I have to notify a zillion contacts because Microsoft is forcing me to change email address might as well lay out the 1K plus printer and get rid of both. I hope there are more than you and I who feel the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments