I really hate the new outlook.

Anonymous
2023-06-12T16:53:38+00:00

I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T22:23:37+00:00

    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T21:03:06+00:00

    I also hate the new outlook. From time to time, when i click an email url, it actually shows up again, even when I did my absolute best to remove it entirely and destroy it !

    Hate the new outlook.

    If it ever gets forced down my throat, I'll just leave microsoft.

    microsoft, stop ruining good things. everyone knows youre absolutely rubbish at design

    look at : new outlook, bing, skype, and your other fails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-25T14:22:44+00:00

    What about BING, proof Microsoft sucks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-25T14:18:21+00:00

    I have begun to to use my gmail account I set up years ago. But it is a pain in notifying so many business and medical connections. And all require multiple verifications, if not human contact. As a business it must be even more difficult for you. However, Google is not much better in security, selling one's info, or extensions always costing more and more. Maybe Apple is the way to go. At least, so far, when they update they do it correctly, give customers input into changes and do not change operating systems at the drop of the hat. Remember Microsoft took the AI guru, seeing $$$$$ and the hell with the end users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-25T00:28:01+00:00

    I really hate that they changed us to this sorry excuse of an email app. My business google email is not working properly, I have to keep signing in. And I hate the look, I can't even function properly with it now. It has completely destroyed my work flow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments