Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot stand the new outlook. I can no longer use the outlook application instead it takes me to a web-based outlook. I really hate that Microsoft is so inconsistant with everything they do. I would like to use the outlook application not the web-based outlook. I will cancel my subscription .
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also hate the new outlook. From time to time, when i click an email url, it actually shows up again, even when I did my absolute best to remove it entirely and destroy it !
Hate the new outlook.
If it ever gets forced down my throat, I'll just leave microsoft.
microsoft, stop ruining good things. everyone knows youre absolutely rubbish at design
look at : new outlook, bing, skype, and your other fails.
What about BING, proof Microsoft sucks.
I have begun to to use my gmail account I set up years ago. But it is a pain in notifying so many business and medical connections. And all require multiple verifications, if not human contact. As a business it must be even more difficult for you. However, Google is not much better in security, selling one's info, or extensions always costing more and more. Maybe Apple is the way to go. At least, so far, when they update they do it correctly, give customers input into changes and do not change operating systems at the drop of the hat. Remember Microsoft took the AI guru, seeing $$$$$ and the hell with the end users.
I really hate that they changed us to this sorry excuse of an email app. My business google email is not working properly, I have to keep signing in. And I hate the look, I can't even function properly with it now. It has completely destroyed my work flow.