Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thanks for letting us know. Will begin using the new Outlook as soon as the Quick Access Toolbar becomes accessible.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for letting us know. Will begin using the new Outlook as soon as the Quick Access Toolbar becomes accessible.
Sadly, ten months later New Outlook is still substantially inferior to the 'old' Outlook.
Agreed
One year and this "request" hasn't moved an inch... shall we promote this request as much as possible?
Microsoft _IS_ going backwards! On several things.
And we should push this so we can have our very useful Quick Access Toolbar.
After all, they thought it was useful not that long ago...so useful they put it on Outlook, Excel, etc.
Since they've taken it off the New Sh*tlook I wonder if they're going to try remove it from everything else. That would be a horrible setback for many of us that use it constantly.