Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-11T20:35:49+00:00

    For starters, without the quick access toolbar how is one able to move to the next item (Email) or previous item (Email). I've searched and can not find that feature anywhere. This is something I and I think many users use frequently.

    Also, is there a way to take advantage of all the "actions" that one can add to their quick action toolbar in the new outlook? What is the plan to make things easier and more (or at least just as) convenient in the new version?

    It does seem that taking this toolbar away, not only makes doing some of these actions more difficult, but in the case of "next and previous item", ELLIMINATES them completely.

    Please consider the comments made in this string.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T19:12:24+00:00

    This is preventing me from using the new Outlook, nothing else makes up for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T16:51:03+00:00

    Hi guys, please bring back the Quick access toolbar back and enable customize the ribbon. I had to switch to classic version because the new version is adding up my workload. thank you. For people who wishes to get those back I encourage to go on Microsoft community to vote on the issue. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T16:59:05+00:00

    seriously! no quick access bar. you guys are ridiculous...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T09:00:02+00:00

    I miss the quick access toolbar - can we get this sorted please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments