Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T23:47:43+00:00

    I have many shortcuts in the QAT - just dropping it with no advance warning kills my productivity!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T13:18:26+00:00

    Wow! Our company just allowed the use of the new Outlook, what a disappointment that so much of the customizations that were available in previous versions have been removed.

    May as well move to Gmail at this point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T14:13:23+00:00

    Agreed! I keep trying the New Outlook but it doesn't have the functionality of the current Outlook.

    As a person with a disability, I setup my quick access to help me.

    Quite bluntly, no quick access means going backwards against the ADA...and it's idiotic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T18:28:27+00:00

    I concur; the Quick Access Toolbar is a glaring piece of functionality missing from the New Outlook. Please raise this feature to the top of your priority list; add the functionality!

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T15:18:51+00:00

    Let me add my displeasure to the growing list. Esthetics over functionality is a BAD idea Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments