Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-15T08:31:22+00:00

    I am also asking for this feature to be included in the new Outlook.

    Another thing I have found missing is the ability to create a New Post (like a post it message in a folder) - Very useful when taking quick notes (instead of using OneNote)

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-03T13:57:23+00:00

    Why would you remove the QAT?

    its probably my most used feature across the entire office suite. Ridiculous.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-20T04:34:45+00:00

    Bring back the Quick Access tool!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T06:04:41+00:00

    I see many supporters of this feature and here's a message to Microsoft.

    Hurry up Microsoft. Your users will not endorse the new Outlook until you bring back the Quick Access Toolbar in the New Outlook. We'll stay with the classic one until you do so. Please give us some feedback about a timeline or any development status ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments