Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I simply can't understand removing this vital feature.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I simply can't understand removing this vital feature.
Yep, and right now it's been a little bit over 1 year since the creation of this thread.
Ditto! Please restore the Quick Access Toolbar!
Chiming in to just say I'd like to see the QAT in the new Outlook, thanks!
Loss of the QAT is reason enough to avoid the "upgrade" to the New Outlook!
Sheesh folks. Most of us in the software development world intuitively KNOW that
removing useful features w/o providing a better alternative is simply put STUPID!
PLEASE FIX THIS. What harm could result? Those who choose not to use the QAT
can simply leave it alone. NO HARM RESULTS!
I will eagerly await a rational decision by Microsoft.
Or am I destined to stay with the old Outlook ???