Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T15:59:58+00:00

    I am disappointed that the "new" Outlook stripped out so many useful features. New versions usually add features rather than take a step back.

    The "new" Outlook doesn't include the Read Aloud function and without the Quick Access toolbar, I can find no way to add the Speak function I used to rely on. Removing all text-to-speech functions is a huge step backward on critical accessibility features many of us rely on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:17:17+00:00

    What they said!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:53:15+00:00

    re: "New versions usually add features rather than take a step back."

    Microsoft has a long history of removing beloved features with major upgrades. It's baffling.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T17:29:04+00:00

    They give something before it's finished. Since it's a preview, I'll wait a little before saying the word REMOVING.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T13:53:26+00:00

    Please bring back the Quick Access Toolbar to New Outlook. I make a great deal of use of this feature for Forward and Back with individual messages opened in their own window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments