Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T00:29:46+00:00

    Another missing thing is the controllable Outbox. In traditional Outlook you can decide when messages are despatched from the Outbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T10:39:04+00:00

    I have put off moving to New Outlook pretty much because of this feature. The quick access toolbar saves me so much time. I can't see how it improves anything to get rid of it!

    Please, please, please, bring it back!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T11:43:33+00:00

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments