Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T23:44:56+00:00

    @katherineYu,

    Can you confirm something in a more succinct way? Are you saying that Quick Access Toolbar is not yet implemented in the Preview New Outlook or was the feature removed? Where can I see the progress and what set of features will be rolling out in the foreseeable future?

    Many comments below say 'restore', but if the Preview New Outlook is still implementing all the features, it should not be called 'restore' unless it is not on the schedule to be implemented. 'Restore' would be a misnomer in this case.

    Thanks,

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T14:05:00+00:00

    Bring back.. bring back... oh bring back my toolbar to me... to me :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-07T23:45:08+00:00

    I feel the same way, and the last comment was on point. Remember when you could save as to a recent folder. I can't begin to tell you how much time and mental energy I waste navigating to a folder to save documents.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T12:28:08+00:00

    I will never willingly use the new outlook unless the quick action toolbar is restored. Removing useful features with a new version is one of Microsoft's most asinine practices, and quite frankly I'm real sick of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T17:10:20+00:00

    Ditto! Please restore the Quick Access Toolbar!

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments