Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-31T20:19:48+00:00

    Ditto! Please restore the Quick Access Toolbar!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T15:16:05+00:00

    Yep, and right now it's been a little bit over 1 year since the creation of this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T15:08:16+00:00

    I simply can't understand removing this vital feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T19:17:29+00:00

    Please bring QAT back to New Outlook 365

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T21:07:41+00:00

    Please restore the quick access toolbar!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments