Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Why would you remove the QAT?
its probably my most used feature across the entire office suite. Ridiculous.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why would you remove the QAT?
its probably my most used feature across the entire office suite. Ridiculous.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I am also asking for this feature to be included in the new Outlook.
Another thing I have found missing is the ability to create a New Post (like a post it message in a folder) - Very useful when taking quick notes (instead of using OneNote)
Loss of the QAT is reason enough to avoid the "upgrade" to the New Outlook!
Sheesh folks. Most of us in the software development world intuitively KNOW that
removing useful features w/o providing a better alternative is simply put STUPID!
PLEASE FIX THIS. What harm could result? Those who choose not to use the QAT
can simply leave it alone. NO HARM RESULTS!
I will eagerly await a rational decision by Microsoft.
Or am I destined to stay with the old Outlook ???
Chiming in to just say I'd like to see the QAT in the new Outlook, thanks!