Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T15:21:14+00:00

    Agreed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T12:06:22+00:00

    Sadly, ten months later New Outlook is still substantially inferior to the 'old' Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T14:46:16+00:00

    Thanks for letting us know. Will begin using the new Outlook as soon as the Quick Access Toolbar becomes accessible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T09:00:02+00:00

    I miss the quick access toolbar - can we get this sorted please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T16:59:05+00:00

    seriously! no quick access bar. you guys are ridiculous...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments