Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T11:57:07+00:00

    To NOT include the Quick Access Toolbar in the NEW Outlook is a show-stopper, for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T13:53:26+00:00

    Please bring back the Quick Access Toolbar to New Outlook. I make a great deal of use of this feature for Forward and Back with individual messages opened in their own window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T23:44:56+00:00

    @katherineYu,

    Can you confirm something in a more succinct way? Are you saying that Quick Access Toolbar is not yet implemented in the Preview New Outlook or was the feature removed? Where can I see the progress and what set of features will be rolling out in the foreseeable future?

    Many comments below say 'restore', but if the Preview New Outlook is still implementing all the features, it should not be called 'restore' unless it is not on the schedule to be implemented. 'Restore' would be a misnomer in this case.

    Thanks,

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T21:07:41+00:00

    Please restore the quick access toolbar!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T15:59:58+00:00

    I am disappointed that the "new" Outlook stripped out so many useful features. New versions usually add features rather than take a step back.

    The "new" Outlook doesn't include the Read Aloud function and without the Quick Access toolbar, I can find no way to add the Speak function I used to rely on. Removing all text-to-speech functions is a huge step backward on critical accessibility features many of us rely on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments