Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-07T23:45:08+00:00

    I feel the same way, and the last comment was on point. Remember when you could save as to a recent folder. I can't begin to tell you how much time and mental energy I waste navigating to a folder to save documents.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T14:58:09+00:00

    BRING THE QAT BACK.

    So many bad decisions, changing things for the sake of change is not progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T02:09:06+00:00

    Very disappointing. Cannot use the New Outlook without the Quick Access Toolbar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:53:15+00:00

    re: "New versions usually add features rather than take a step back."

    Microsoft has a long history of removing beloved features with major upgrades. It's baffling.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T10:34:12+00:00

    The Quick Access toolbar is really missing. Why it had to be removed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments