Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-14T22:15:59+00:00

    PLEASE bring back the quick access toolbar!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T11:49:32+00:00

    Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar

    i would want the Quick Access Toolbar to be included in the New Outlook as i make a great deal of use of this

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T12:28:08+00:00

    I will never willingly use the new outlook unless the quick action toolbar is restored. Removing useful features with a new version is one of Microsoft's most asinine practices, and quite frankly I'm real sick of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T17:10:20+00:00

    Ditto! Please restore the Quick Access Toolbar!

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T14:05:00+00:00

    Bring back.. bring back... oh bring back my toolbar to me... to me :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments