Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Why has this not yet been fixed? We've been asking for months and nothing has changed!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there
I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?
Kind regards
ZM
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why has this not yet been fixed? We've been asking for months and nothing has changed!
I have the same issue. My VP receives interview meeting invites from recruiters. I have an evaluation form that I prep, along with resume and job description. I used to open the meeting invite attach the documents, and in the body of the meeting, would add notes for my VP to prep for call. I no longer have the ability to add attachments, or notes to the body.
Additional problem is meetings that I create and invite from VP's calendar, I would also add the occasional attachment and/or note: John Doe will be 10 minutes late to meeting. I don't want other invitees to see the attachment or not. Until a couple of months ago, I had 3 options when saving the meeting. (1) send update to all attendees; (2) save updates without sending; (3) Cancel, not save. Update 2 is no longer an option and still impeding my work, even after 2 months. I cannot leave notes to my VP in the meeting without sending to all attendees or not saving at all.
Please bring back these features. I have heard from more than enough co-workers that they're frustrated, too, when these features simply disappear overnight.
Hi there
I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?
Kind regards
ZM
I have the same question. Why would Microsoft take this feature out, Did they even conduct a survey before they changed it? Such an important feature!
Regards
Kay
I wrote about this change Microsoft made last year and still nothing has been done. This change makes it very difficult for us to efficiently use Microsoft Outlook the way it should be used.
Again, I respectfully request that the change be made that allows us to attach files, emails, commentary to meetings which we do not own.
SLSwan
I have also raised this issue & absolutely agree that this change has made supporting my Executives extremely difficuly.
I support the request for this function to be reinstated as soon as possible.
Tracey Thomas