Adding attachment to Meeting Invites You Do Not Own

Anonymous
2023-08-21T11:53:45+00:00

Hi there

I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?

Kind regards

ZM

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T17:21:46+00:00

    I am having this same issue and it is very frustrating for me. My CEO relies on the additional information that I add to her calendar invites and I used this feature daily.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T10:33:51+00:00

    I am a PA to a CEO and four Directors and also need to be able to add files or notes to meeting invitations I haven't set up myself. Removal of this feature seems idiotic and it causing a lot of unnecessary stress, as I can't do my job properly! Please reinstate this feature asap!

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T09:04:33+00:00

    I to have been experiencing this issue.. As previously stated the ability to add files to an invite which you do not own was something I used on a daily basis. Very, very frustrating that this feature has been removed.

    Please reinstate ASAP

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T21:09:09+00:00

    Yes, please change the feature back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T11:33:08+00:00

    Hi

    I need to be able to add attachments to diary invites I do not own but for some reason this has been disabled.

    Once I have received the initial invite I sometimes need to add information about the meeting just for my purposes, I cannot seem to do this now, I need this function to be able to be a good personal assistant, please help

    Karen

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments