Adding attachment to Meeting Invites You Do Not Own

Anonymous
2023-08-21T11:53:45+00:00

Hi there

I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?

Kind regards

ZM

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-21T19:33:34+00:00

    Not an easy or safe workaround. This remains a major problem one year after the response above was posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-07T22:21:04+00:00

    I agree! WHY does Microsoft change things such as this that is now creating more work!! Just leave it ALONE!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T19:39:35+00:00

    the above instructions did not work trying to add the needed attachment to an invitation that i did not create. Very frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-26T17:24:17+00:00

    C:\Users\ragasl>cd "\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun"officec2rclient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.16626.20134

    The system cannot find the path specified.

    C:\Users\ragasl>

    Didn't work for me - this is what I got.

    I want the OLD version of Outlook - this is so frustrating!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T14:02:40+00:00

    AMEN!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments