IMAP support for NEW Outlook for Windows

Anonymous
2023-08-14T19:07:03+00:00

Hi,

Recently saw that you added support for iCloud accounts but still nothing for IMAP emails. Any word on when this will be available? After this feature is added, I can stop using the OLD Outlook desktop app.

Thanks

Stephen

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T09:39:35+00:00

    Press "Show more" button and fill in all the relevant details:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-20T06:31:24+00:00

    I am trying to add an imap account but its not adding i have given the screen shot as below.

    Can someone help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T04:46:47+00:00

    My issue is when I try to add more EXISTING folders from the IMAP account, I can't find the IMAP folders menu entry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-27T07:46:06+00:00

    Hi,

    How can I configure an imap account, knowing that I must enter the username for both imap and SMTP. For now it is not possible or does not allow configuration.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T19:30:04+00:00

    Hi, trying again today, 29 October

    Put all my detains in for IMAP but the continue button is greyed out.

    Why advertise setting up IMAP if it does not work.

    Thanks Microsoft, another waste of time.

    Cheers

    david

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments