IMAP support for NEW Outlook for Windows

Anonymous
2023-08-14T19:07:03+00:00

Hi,

Recently saw that you added support for iCloud accounts but still nothing for IMAP emails. Any word on when this will be available? After this feature is added, I can stop using the OLD Outlook desktop app.

Thanks

Stephen

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T04:46:47+00:00

    My issue is when I try to add more EXISTING folders from the IMAP account, I can't find the IMAP folders menu entry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-20T06:31:24+00:00

    I am trying to add an imap account but its not adding i have given the screen shot as below.

    Can someone help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T09:39:35+00:00

    Press "Show more" button and fill in all the relevant details:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T06:58:38+00:00

    I installed new Outlook, I am feeding IMAP password and after all credential, it is not showing the continue button

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-27T14:23:38+00:00

    IMAP works great. It rolled out in the US a few weeks ago. Try advanced settings when entering your account credentials

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments