IMAP support for NEW Outlook for Windows

Anonymous
2023-08-14T19:07:03+00:00

Hi,

Recently saw that you added support for iCloud accounts but still nothing for IMAP emails. Any word on when this will be available? After this feature is added, I can stop using the OLD Outlook desktop app.

Thanks

Stephen

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-20T06:31:24+00:00

    I am trying to add an imap account but its not adding i have given the screen shot as below.

    Can someone help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T09:39:35+00:00

    Press "Show more" button and fill in all the relevant details:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-27T14:23:38+00:00

    IMAP works great. It rolled out in the US a few weeks ago. Try advanced settings when entering your account credentials

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T04:51:16+00:00

    Hello

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

    Thank you for understanding.

    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-20T12:13:34+00:00

    Ok, thanks for the link. Sorry about the snarky reply. Not to hijack the thread but the root of my question was mentioned earlier in this thread so that's why I asked the question. Will this installer replace Mail/Calendar? If it doesn't include imap then I presume I could remove it and re-install mail/calendar. I actually use Calendar, mail not as much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments