Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hello,
I followed your advice. As a result Outlook doesn't start at all
Leonard Maclis
******@gmx.net
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just installed a new workstation and the user is not receiving emails. At the bottom there's a bar that says 'synchronizing inbox' - I've tried the IMAP settings to unsubscribe from the folders and also tried unchecking the microsoft cloud setting but still nothing. When I click details in send/receive it says 6 minutes remaining but it's been stuck there for 2 hours.
Help!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I followed your advice. As a result Outlook doesn't start at all
Leonard Maclis
******@gmx.net
I followed the instructions above and now my email is not processing at all. Outlook has become totally useless!
It still says that it cannot connect to our server. Something about a security authentication.
It is just a Microsoft software so expect you all to have issues. I stopped using Outlook for 5/6 and I wanted to give it a new try syncing that they had enough time to fix these stupid bugs. And what? nothing at all. What a disgraceful company.
Since they purchase skype, the application became rubbish. Microsoft, stop ruining things
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more