Outlook for Mac not showing attachments in preview pane

Anonymous
2022-10-11T06:37:17+00:00

Hi.

I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.

I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T13:46:54+00:00

    Holy **** this ACTUALLY WORKED!!!! Thank you so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T19:24:30+00:00

    Has a solution been found? It is now April 2023.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T20:46:24+00:00

    Hi Ken,

    Recently outlook is not showing the attachments. I've tried your suggestions and they don't work.

    Thanks,

    Luis E Marin

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T08:22:48+00:00

    Dear Microsoft Team ,

    The suggested fixes are not working. When will an update to Outlook fix this major issue? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T18:08:00+00:00

    I changed to the old outlook and I can now see the attachments, and the calendar also shows appointments.

    Nothing else worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments