Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I tried all the above steps and none of it works, I briefly saw the text "Downloading attachment" after following the steps but then nothing appears
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried all the above steps and none of it works, I briefly saw the text "Downloading attachment" after following the steps but then nothing appears
Thank you Mike. I was stuck in this issue more than half an hour
I just found a 2nd solution. Buying a new MacBook Pro also fixes this issue!!!!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
this did not fix the problem. based on the replies this is a widespread issue. When will you be fixing this feature?