Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
It worked...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It worked...
Upgrading to Ventura worked for me too. Thanks for sharing!
Same, nothing worked except deselecting New Outlook
The only workaround for me is to forward the email (but not hit send, so it's still in draft mode), then i can see the attachments. This is really stupid to have such a big bug for such basic functionality. Thanks Mr. Gatez.
This is it.
It works.