Outlook for Mac not showing attachments in preview pane

Anonymous
2022-10-11T06:37:17+00:00

Hi.

I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.

I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-25T18:28:46+00:00

    This issues has popped up again with their most recent update. 16.69. I tried the beta 16.70, but that did not correct the issue. From experience with this, It can only be resolved by reverting to legacy until they correct with a new update. Can you advise on when that may be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-25T18:37:12+00:00

    Also, reverting back to legacy outlook is problematic as you will lose your favorites and some emails will disappear and not be searchable. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-25T20:56:25+00:00

    A user in my company had the same issue back in October of 2022. One of the solutions at that time was to upgrade the OS to Monterey.

    The problem mysteriously disappeared a short time later.

    Now it's back again, same user.

    Assuming upgrading to Monterey will fix the issue. Problem there is, it takes quite a bit of time to download and install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-25T21:38:23+00:00

    I actually did the upgrade to Ventura after everything else did not work, and for me that resolved it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-05T19:59:54+00:00

    Was this issue resolved? I am still looking for a solution...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments