Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Also, reverting back to legacy outlook is problematic as you will lose your favorites and some emails will disappear and not be searchable. Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also, reverting back to legacy outlook is problematic as you will lose your favorites and some emails will disappear and not be searchable. Thank you
This issues has popped up again with their most recent update. 16.69. I tried the beta 16.70, but that did not correct the issue. From experience with this, It can only be resolved by reverting to legacy until they correct with a new update. Can you advise on when that may be.
None of the suggestions above worked for me.
What did work was:
Top menu> Outlook>New Outlook>deselect
Hello, I am experiencing the same problem.
I tried removing and adding the account.
I tried removing and adding the profile.
I tried the .plist files
I tried re-installing outlook
Nothing works. It's driving me mad. It's disruptive to my work. I missed important updates because I did not realize an attachment was there.
If I know there is an attachment, the only way I can see the attachment, is forwarding the message. When I do, then I see it in the draft forwarded message window.
Do you have other solutions?
Thank you,
Borna
I have the same problem since maybe a week back.
But I´m also having issues with mails getting stuck in the outbox.