Outlook for Mac not showing attachments in preview pane

Anonymous
2022-10-11T06:37:17+00:00

Hi.

I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.

I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-17T12:45:21+00:00

    Thank you Mike. I was stuck in this issue more than half an hour

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T09:21:53+00:00

    I tried all the above steps and none of it works, I briefly saw the text "Downloading attachment" after following the steps but then nothing appears

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-08T00:56:36+00:00

    This is it.

    It works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T18:04:10+00:00

    The only workaround for me is to forward the email (but not hit send, so it's still in draft mode), then i can see the attachments. This is really stupid to have such a big bug for such basic functionality. Thanks Mr. Gatez.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T09:48:05+00:00

    Same, nothing worked except deselecting New Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments