Outlook for Mac not showing attachments in preview pane

Anonymous
2022-10-11T06:37:17+00:00

Hi.

I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.

I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T23:23:37+00:00

    I was having this same problem this morning! Max crashed and corrupted a bunch of MS related profiles I think.

    I went into the Account settings and removed the problematic account, signed back in and it seems to have resolved the issue.

    I noticed when it was happening on my account that it was mostly "cloud/online" emails that had the issue, anything recently received or sent and stored locally on my device didn't have the same issue.

    I was also getting stuck in a loading loop trying to reply to emails stored on the cloud.

    Hopefully this is helpful to someone!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T18:08:00+00:00

    I changed to the old outlook and I can now see the attachments, and the calendar also shows appointments.

    Nothing else worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T13:46:54+00:00

    Holy **** this ACTUALLY WORKED!!!! Thank you so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T14:32:43+00:00

    this did not fix the problem. based on the replies this is a widespread issue. When will you be fixing this feature?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more