Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Same, nothing worked except deselecting New Outlook
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same, nothing worked except deselecting New Outlook
Upgrading to Ventura worked for me too. Thanks for sharing!
It worked...
I hear you about upgrading your system but I don't think you can resolve with out doing so. I am still running BigSur, but updated to 11.7.3 (the most current version). This should fix the problem without to big of a system change. If this fixes the issues, I would also turn off automatic MS updates.
I am having the same issue, and yet to find a solution. I'm currently having to work using the browser app which is annoying.