Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T07:52:02+00:00

    Try open the metadata and find there that ics.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T08:21:51+00:00

    metadata also did not include an ics. Would be nice if the original issue was just resolved :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T09:02:45+00:00

    Did you share with an email outside outlook ? I've shared with a Gmail email and got what you saw in the image.

    Also make sure your organization is allowing sharing with anonymous users.

    I've sent the calendar invitation using the web version of outlook as well.

    Hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T19:27:26+00:00

    i have the same exact issue. I am using Outlook website on Google chrome from my laptop (Microsoft 365).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T11:25:19+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments