Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hello
Same problem. I cannot publish my own calendar. Need to reflect it in Google Calendar.
What's Outlook doing to take so long to respond??
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello
Same problem. I cannot publish my own calendar. Need to reflect it in Google Calendar.
What's Outlook doing to take so long to respond??
Same issue. Also in this thread here.
I am having exactly the same problem, has been happening for a few days.
Am trying to publish calendar from Outlook on the Web. I am an Microsoft 365 Business Standard user.
I switched off the published calendar on Friday 9th Sept because it did not look to be syncing properly and then could not re-publish it. Screenshot attached.
When I try to click on 'Calendar' nothing happens.
I have tried varying all the sharing settings in EAC but nothing works.
Please can this be fixed?
Many thanks, Lucy
Same problem. Unable to select it. Other calendars work fine, just not the primary default one.
Add me in with the exact same problem!
I don't mind Microsoft engineers taking time to fix the problem... but please ISSUE AN UPDATE so we can know that you know this is a problem. Office 365 is not a free product. Don't treat us like freemium customers, please.