Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-30T16:28:16+00:00

    Dear Jessica,

    Good day!

    Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    We are looking into your situation, Please help provide more information for the troubleshooting steps.

    Please provide the followings :

    1. Please provide your outlook for Mac version ?
    2. Which type of account are your Using Exchange, POP or IMAP ?
    3. What is the situation when you check from outlook on the web

    https://outlook.office.com

    Settings

    View all outlook settings

    Calendar > shared calendars > Publish a calendar.

    Please understand that these verifications will help expedite the troubleshooting of your situation.

    We look forward to your reply for further assistance. Thanks for your cooperation.

    Sincerely.

    Mac | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-31T14:02:05+00:00

    I am having the same issue with Outlook in Microsoft Windows Office 365 after the most recent update. First noticed that my Outlook calendar had stopped syncing with my Google calendar. Tried to create a new ICS URL link by going to Calendar>Shared Calendar>Publish a calendar, but could not select "Calendar". Just like Jessica, I can select any of my other added outlook calendars.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T04:19:53+00:00

    I'm having the same problem. Our tenant org setting have Anonymous setup for sharing, but when I click on "Calendar" on the web, it won't select it. I can share OTHER calendars, but not mine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T15:41:34+00:00

    I am having the same issue as well. Previously I was able to publish my calendar, but now I am unable to select "Calendar" from the dropdown menu when accessing outlook through https://outlook.office365.com/ and going to Settings > View all outlook settings > Calendar > Shared calendars > Publish a calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T20:52:31+00:00

    Hi Jessica,

    There are now three others reporting the same issue in two days. Any update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments