Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-05T04:52:16+00:00

    I'm having the same problem. I cannot publish any of my calendars (attached screenshots). Even though I select the "Calendar" from the drop-down, the "select permissions" part is still grayed out. I'm using a personal outlook account (I hope this is not a problem).

    Same behavior in the Outlook Windows desktop app and in Outlook on the web.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-04T16:59:55+00:00

    Same issue here. Was able to publish calendar and get ics link until last week. Now "select permissions" remains greyed out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-02T15:11:59+00:00

    I'm having the same issue. On Office 365 Web when I go to https://outlook.office.com >Settings > View all outlook settings > Calendar > shared calendars > Publish a calendar > Calendar

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T20:52:31+00:00

    Hi Jessica,

    There are now three others reporting the same issue in two days. Any update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T15:41:34+00:00

    I am having the same issue as well. Previously I was able to publish my calendar, but now I am unable to select "Calendar" from the dropdown menu when accessing outlook through https://outlook.office365.com/ and going to Settings > View all outlook settings > Calendar > Shared calendars > Publish a calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments