Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
i just tried again and it's working!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i just tried again and it's working!!
My Publish Calendar started to work again today! The issue must have been fixed!
Is it working again for anyone else?
Note that the same error is being discussed here:
i have the same exact issue. I am using Outlook website on Google chrome from my laptop (Microsoft 365).