Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
They've fixed it now! If you're struggling to select your calendar still, make sure you close the window and reopen, and try again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They've fixed it now! If you're struggling to select your calendar still, make sure you close the window and reopen, and try again.
Still not working for me :( Will not let me select my personal calendar in the drop down publish. And the ics workaround doesn't work as I don't get an ics link in the sharing email or the attachment.
Your admin needs to setup the sharing with Anonymous domain in the admin settings. Someone has posted this already, if not search the internet for "calendar sharing with external users anonymous domain" and you should find it.
It worked for me now, too.