Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Same problem. Unable to select it. Other calendars work fine, just not the primary default one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem. Unable to select it. Other calendars work fine, just not the primary default one.
Having same issue...any update?
I am have the same problem
I'm having the same problem. I cannot publish any of my calendars (attached screenshots). Even though I select the "Calendar" from the drop-down, the "select permissions" part is still grayed out. I'm using a personal outlook account (I hope this is not a problem).
Same behavior in the Outlook Windows desktop app and in Outlook on the web.
Same exact issue for me!