Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Same issue for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue for me.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I am also having the same issue. I can't publish the primary calendar but can publish other calendars.
Can't sync calendar with Google calendar...contacts disappear from android app...People is different from contacts and favorites just drops contacts randomly on android multiple times. I need a solution or I am need a different application. These are basic functions. What happened?
Having the exact same issue. Any update?