Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-22T07:27:35+00:00

    They've fixed it now! If you're struggling to select your calendar still, make sure you close the window and reopen, and try again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T07:52:02+00:00

    Try open the metadata and find there that ics.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-14T19:20:38+00:00

    I have the same problem. Unfortunately the identified workaround did not work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-06T15:30:38+00:00

    I'm having the same issue. Hoping it is worth reporting as a fix is coming

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-06T13:19:19+00:00

    Experiencing the same issue. I can see the calendar in the drop down but can not select it to publish.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments