Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-13T14:36:17+00:00

    This worked for me, but I had to get the ics URL from within the sharing_metadata.xml attachment. Thanks for the insight.

    Aaron

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T14:29:51+00:00

    Same issue. Also in this thread here.

    I am having exactly the same problem, has been happening for a few days.

    Am trying to publish calendar from Outlook on the Web. I am an Microsoft 365 Business Standard user.

    I switched off the published calendar on Friday 9th Sept because it did not look to be syncing properly and then could not re-publish it. Screenshot attached.

    When I try to click on 'Calendar' nothing happens.

    I have tried varying all the sharing settings in EAC but nothing works.

    Please can this be fixed?

    Many thanks, Lucy

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T09:09:55+00:00

    Hello

    Same problem. I cannot publish my own calendar. Need to reflect it in Google Calendar.

    What's Outlook doing to take so long to respond??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-06T11:20:46+00:00

    Having the same issue. Another used on my domain doesn't seem to have this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-05T10:57:11+00:00

    I have a user in my domain with the exact same issue as shown in the screenshot from Kaveesha.

    It is a work account using a Mac device and Anonymous sharing is setup correctly.

    Has anyone found a solution for this yet? I assume it's a global Microsoft issue though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments